If you are like me, you need something easy, fast and budget family to feed your family. This breakfast casserole is all of that! I have tried some other breakfast casseroles similar to this one that just didn't make the cut. This one however is a win! For some reason it seems to me that the more simpler recipes taste the best!
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 8 Eggs
- Shredded Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
1. Brown ground sausage in a skillet and set aside to cool.
2. Put biscuits in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
3. Pour ground sausage over the biscuits
4. Beat eggs and add a little bit of milk and salt and pepper.
5. Pour eggs over the biscuits.
6. Top with cheese
7. Bake in a preheated over at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.