There is one word that can describe this dish and that word is, comfort! This recipe went viral on tik tok so I decided to give it a try. The original recipe calls for spaghetti noodles which I did not have at the time. I used elbow noodles instead and it turned out to be a great thing since Gbaby doesn't like spaghetti noodles but loves macaroni. The whole family said that they could not imagine this recipe being better with the spaghetti noodles and they really likes it with the elbow noodles. Needless to say this was a big hit. The leftovers did not last long at all the next day!
- 2 Jars of Alfredo sauce
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
1. Brown your ground beef in a skillet with one diced up bell pepper and one onion. I like to drain my ground beef in a colander and rinse under hot water to remove the extra grease. Put the meat back in the skillet. Add your favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer.
2. Cook macaroni (elbow) noodles with salt added to the pot and drain.
3. Add 2 jars of alfredo sauce to a 9 X 13 baking dish. Add the macaroni noodles in with the alfredo sauce and mix it up good until all noodles are coated.
4. Add your spaghetti sauce over the coated noodles and spread it over the dish evenly.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese until the top of the dish is covered.
6. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and browned a little bit.
This dish feeds at least 8 people and freezes well.